DescriptionMeet the challenge of supervising in today's complex and changing workplace. Discover your authentic style and motivate others towards a more productive work environment.
Effectively manage people and achieve extraordinary results
This course will equip you with core management skills that will help you effectively meet day-to-day challenges and achieve results by bringing out the best in people. Because your style directly impacts motivation and productivity, it is essential that you understand the relationship between style and work environment. The Managerial Style Questionnaire is used to identify which management styles you rely on most, and when they are the most and least effective. Team leaders, supervisors, and managers will all benefit from learning and practicing the management, interpersonal and communication skills required to succeed in today's complex and ever changing environment.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Understand and leverage your supervisory role
- Discover your authentic style and how it affects others
- Develop a productive work environment
- Build essential communication skills
- Develop, motivate, and coach your work group
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Supervision Certificate : Required