DescriptionEquip yourself to respond effectively to employee concerns and opportunities with this comprehensive introduction to benefit practices and trends.
Get a practical introduction to benefit practices and trends
With employee benefits becoming more expensive and more complex, you need to equip yourself to respond effectively to concerns and opportunities. This course is designed for the HR generalist or representative who has little or no background in benefits and needs a practical introduction to the subject. It will highlight current benefit practices and trends and help you develop the skills needed to establish an ongoing relationship with employees, benefit experts, and service providers in order to help people understand their health benefits and make the right decisions.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Describe and define benefits terms and concepts (health, retirement, etc.)
- Identify flexible benefits for your organization to consider
- Examine benefits record-keeping systems
- Understand benefits communication and administration
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Human Resource Generalist Certificate : Required Courses