DescriptionLearn to create dynamic, high performance teams by tapping into individuals' diverse skills and interests to encourage a shared sense of organizational goals.
Help your team live up to its potential quickly
Successful managers and supervisors use proven team-building techniques to turn groups of individuals with diverse interests and skills into cohesive, high-performing teams. You can use these same techniques to build and manage your own winning team and work groups. Focusing on team member satisfaction and commitment, you learn specific approaches to align personal and organizational goals, encourage a shared sense of purpose, and help everyone recognize their importance to the team. You'll also use the Personal Profile System (co-developed by the instructor) to better understand your own behavioral and communication style as well as those of your team members to help you develop more productive team interaction.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Understand the stages of team development
- Develop more productive team interaction
- Promote information sharing and group problem solving
- Provide a self-motivating environment
- Overcome organizational, management, and employee barriers to teamwork
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Supervision Certificate : Required