DescriptionLearn what, when, and how to delegate. Managing versus doing makes you and your employees more effective.
Learn what, when, and how to delegate
If you are like most managers and supervisors, you can't do everything that needs to be done yourself. Delegation-transferring authority and responsibility to others-gives you more time to devote to critical job responsibilities while giving your employees a sense of empowerment and allowing them to grow and develop. Plus, managing versus doing makes you and your employees more effective.
This course focuses on three major steps of delegation: assessing the work to be delegated, implementing the delegation process, and following through on delegated tasks.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Overcome barriers to delegation
- Analyze the task and the employee so that you can delegate appropriately
- Prepare delegation plans
- Communicate clearly what you want and expect
- Monitor performance, provide feedback, and assess results
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Supervision Certificate : Required