DescriptionEnhance your strategic contributions.
This course focuses on the necessary skills to be an effective HR Business Partner. Learn how to make this dynamic transition from the traditional HR role to that of a Business Partner and to be recognized as critical partner in the strategic success of the organization. This course will teach you how the business operates, who the competition is, how to build influence, most importantly, how HR can maximize its value to the organization.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Recognize the attitudes, knowledge and skills required of an HR partner
- Appreciate the business partnering approach and its key drivers
- Identify the key leadership skills for the HR Business Partner
- Understand the financial drivers of company performance
- Devise strategies for influencing stakeholders
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Human Resource Generalist Certificate : Required Courses