DescriptionDevelop the tools and explore the approaches that are critical in a coaching relationship.
Increase performance while developing effective employees
Coaching is more than just resolving performance problems; it is an ongoing investment in the growth and development of others. Skilled coaches can foster new levels of commitment and performance by identifying and leveraging their staff's talents.
This course defines the role of the coach, describes communication behaviors critical to the coaching relationship, and explores various approaches to coaching and the appropriateness of each.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Develop a coaching mind-set
- Define what coaching is and the basic skills required for effective coaching
- Understand and apply coaching conversation skills to elicit maximum performance from employees
- Provide a five-step coaching model to assist in structuring coaching relationships over time
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Supervision Certificate : Required