DescriptionLearn how to write concise, professional reports that effectively inform and persuade readers.
Create business reports that communicate clearly and produce desired actions
Report writing can play essential roles in your professionalism and success. This course will help you to write better progress reports, feasibility and recommendation reports, research reports, and other types of business reports. You will learn to report objectively on how people or projects are advancing toward goals. Whether you are creating reports for projects, plans, procedures, processes, or problems and solutions, your writing will have stronger impact.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Clarify the report's purpose and determine what your reader needs to know to make informed decisions
- Understand your audience and adopt appropriate writing styles
- Guide readers by providing appropriate background information
- Present unbiased facts and data clearly and concisely
- Structure your analysis and recommendations to produce desired action
- Develop effective executive summaries
- Use a systematic approach to review, revise, and edit reports
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
To register for all courses at once and receive a 10% discount, click on the Business Writing, Communications, Management Practices, or Supervision Certificate link below.