DescriptionLearn how to plan, write, edit, and publish successful policies, procedures, manuals and directions that align with your company's values.
Write effective policies and procedures that are easy to understand and apply.
Are you responsible for preparing effective procedures of any type? Or writing clear, valuable policies? This course is designed with your needs in mind. Whether you are preparing full-fledged policy and procedure manuals, or simply a one-page sheet of directions, your readers will understand your materials their first time through! Learn how to plan, write, edit, and publish successful policies, procedures, manuals, and other directives. Users will find your writing easy to understand reference, apply correctly, and care enough to remember and use.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Assess what belongs in your organization's policies and procedures.
- Analyze audiences and align policies and procedures with their values.
- Write, update, and purge your policies and procedures efficiently.
- Spot language "landmines," words that can create legal or organizational troubles.
- Design a highly readable page layout.