DescriptionLearn to encourage a trust based context for handling uncertainty through project risk management planning while gaining knowledge to monitor and control risk on a project effectively.
Identify and control project risks to make your project a success
All projects have risks and management of these risks is an essential aspect of making any project successful. In this course, participants will learn how to identify risks, distinguish which are critical; conduct risk management planning and understand how to apply qualitative and quantitative risk analysis; create a risk response plan; and monitor and control risk. The course departs from a typical threat-based-only view of risk, and also examines favorable occurrences and opportunities that may happen. Practical risk assessment and management processes, tools and techniques are introduced and exercised in a context of organizational cultures, attitudes, and behaviors.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Recognize the need for risk and opportunity management
- Lead your team to identify and effectively manage project risks and opportunities
- Use risk management techniques to initiate and manage change requests
- Identify new risks and correct and update the risk response plan
- Integrate risk management with other project management activities
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Project Management Certificate : Required