DescriptionPrepare individuals and groups within your organization to adapt to new technologies, markets, challenges and change.
Ensure high-performing levels of productivity
Organization Development (OD) focuses on aspects of organizational life, including culture, values, systems, and behavior. It examines the organization's culture, processes, and structures and makes use of planned change for improvement. The goal of OD is to define and plan how successful organizations ensure high performance in the workplace. It is a complex educational strategy used to prepare individuals, groups and organizations to adapt to new technologies, markets, challenges and change. Many HR and management skills, including team building, coaching, training, and management and leadership development, grow from or are influenced by OD. This course introduces managers, change agents, leaders and HR professionals to the underpinnings and processes of OD. It will provide a solid foundation in role in facilitating a change process and supporting those who make change happen.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Understand the skills needed to lead successful change and organization development initiatives
- Gain an overview of what it takes to lead organization development interventions, models, and processes
- Examine organizational behavior as it relates to improving performance, analysis, systems thinking and measurement techniques
- Learn how to apply a core OD process model and build momentum for change to diagnose and implement opportunities
- Explore key success factors facilitating a change process for individual, group. and large-scale interventions
- Learn how to align, measure, and evaluate OD initiatives to business goals