DescriptionUnderstand the different techniques and models for analyzing requirements, when to use them and at what level of detail
Understand why analysis and modeling is important and the different techniques for modeling and analyzing requirements, including process flows & swimlanes, use cases, business rules, non-functional requirements, and data requirements and relationships.
Following the course you will be able to:
- Understand why modeling and analysis is important
- Learn and practice various modeling and analysis techniques like: Process flows/swimlanes, use cases, business rules, non-functional requirements, and data requirements and relationships.
- Learn when to use which techniques
- Learn tips for working with stakeholders when using these models
- Discuss and practice using varying levels of detail in the models for different audiences
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Analysis Certificate : Required Courses