DescriptionUnderstand the different types of requirements and methods and techniques to elicit them through research, stakeholder meetings, and group workshops.
Understand different types of requirements that are important to elicit on projects as well as the various methods and techniques to research the requirements, work with stakeholders to understand requirements and facilitate group meetings and workshops to work through the requirements process.
Following the course you will be able to:
- Understand what a requirement is and the types of requirements needed for business and technology solutions
- Learn about, discuss and work with various elicitation techniques
- Learn about requirements workshops and practice elements of them
- Determine which techniques to use in what situations
- Understand the dynamics of groups and teams when using various elicitation techniques
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Analysis Certificate : Required Courses