DescriptionLearn to create lasting relationships with your clients
Promote excellent communications and build relationships
This course provides you with skills to promote excellent customer relations in business settings. You will gain knowledge of customer service and how to meet your company's customer service expectations. You will learn tools for effective communication, evaluation, and the importance of public relations to promote a positive company image. You will also develop an understanding of the challenges and conflicts that occur while serving both internal and external customers. The emphasis in business and effective communication provide you with a solid background for customer relations positions in the current business environment.
- Build a relationship with customers and determine customer needs
- Examine evaluation techniques for assessing strengths and areas to improve.
- Review and practice proper telephone techniques
- Deal with crucial conversations and challenging situations
- Manage customer's perception and understand the essential role customer service plays
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Communications Certificate : Required Courses