DescriptionLearn the techniques for capturing requirements.
In this one-day course, attendees receive a deeper dive into how requirements are approached differently in Agile frameworks. The class will consist of simulations providing participants with the opportunity to understand techniques for capturing requirements in Agile (Product Backlog Item, User Story, etc.), learn about emergent and evolutionary details for Agile Requirements, and the techniques for identifying user roles, personas and developing user story maps.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Identify user roles and personas
- Understand the product vision
- Create a user story map
- Prepare and participate in release planning
- Prepare for Sprint planning
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Agile Certificate : Required Courses