DescriptionDevelop credibility and relationships to help your clients find solutions
As an internal consultant you spend a lot of time with people - understanding their problems, reviewing alternatives, persuading them to take ownership, and asking people to commit to action. Your job is to provide expertise in the form of knowledge, experience, processes, and models to help your clients find solutions. To be successful, these technical and business skills must be backed up with sound communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of your organization. Our goal is to help you become more consultative and to develop trusting relationships with internal partners and clients, especially those who make final decisions.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Learn how to incorporate a structured consulting process, including client identification and contracting
- Develop a partnership relationship with by gaining and maintaining client acceptance and trust
- Recognize and work with conflict and resistance
- Flex your personal style utilizing various consulting roles
- Build credibility, influence and manage communication to build internal commitment