Stay Current and Above the Crowd! This one-day course will qualify those holding a current CAOHC certification for recertification. All participants will have ample opportunity to hone their skills by practicing hearing testing utilizing a variety of audiometry equipment with one-on-one instruction from Midwest Center for Occupational Health and Safety.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs): 0.8 CEUs
Nurses - This activity has been designed to meet the Minnesota Board of Nursing continuing education requirements for 9.6 (50 Minute) contact hours.
Safety Professionals - This course is designed to meet the criteria for Continuance of Certification (COC) as specified by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP).
As a result of this learning activity, I am able to:
- Demonstrate proficiency in pure tone hearing threshold testing techniques on manual and microprocessor audiometers
- Describe basic ear anatomy/physiology as well as how to perform an otoscopic exam
- List parameters of sound as they relate to hearing testing
- List various aspects of industrial hearing conservation programs, employee education, and federal and state regulations
- Review updated information regarding current instrumentation and products
This course will be held at:
2221 University Avenue SE, Suite 114/116
Minneapolis, MN 55414
For questions regarding this course, please call 612-626-7306 or email email@example.com