DescriptionA 5-day boot camp, plus online quizzes, tests, and chapter resources to prepare you to sit for PMI’s PMP exam.
- Applying for the exam
- Project Lifecycle
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
Three printed books, containing over 650 pages of content, provide an in-depth exploration of the five knowledge domains tested on the PMP exam.
- Chapters 1−3: Project Management Concepts, Framework, and Skills—to provide context and an overall framework for the study content to follow.
- Chapters 4−13: Covering each of the Ten Knowledge Areas of the PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition (Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, HR, Communications, Risk, Procurement, and Stakeholder Management), following the organization of the PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition for easy cross-reference.
- Chapter 14: Preparing for the PMP Exam (test-taking tips and strategies).
- A glossary of key PMP terminology is included at the end of each chapter, with official PMI® definitions (utilizing the PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition glossary or PMI Lexicon of Project Management Terms Version 3.0).
- Progress check questions are included at the end of each chapter to help students check their understanding and retention of topics.
- Topics are presented in a concise, easy-to-understand format to cover the PMP® Examination Content Outline, and are organized to follow the PMBOK® Guide—Fifth Edition.
- Pretest: Evaluate initial knowledge to identify areas of strength and weakness and focus studies.
- SmartStudy™: Build a customized study plan to optimize study time.
- Chapter Quizzes: Test comprehension, retention, and ability to apply concepts.
- Process Group Quizzes: Practice test questions by domain area.
- Flashcards: Review important key terms and definitions.
- Post-test: Gauge knowledge gained and areas that require further study.
- Practice Exam: Build confidence with a test that emulates the software used at the PMP computer-based exam testing center.
- Progress Reports: Track your activities and scores.
- Resource Center: Access helpful test-taking tips, PMP exam resources, feedback links, and more.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.