Organization Development (OD) is geared toward improving both performance and people in the workplace. The goal of this certificate is to help you understand your role as a leader and change agent and to help you achieve organizational results.
- Develop focused, practical assessments
- Lead individual change and team intervention strategies
- Become skilled at advanced coaching techniques
- Manage enterprise-wide change management
- Learn how to apply processes and tools in your organization
- Earn recertification credits
Who Should Attend:
- Leaders and managers who want to learn how to guide change to achieve goals
- Human resource practitioners who want a firm foundation of OD theory, models, and skills for change
- Organization development specialists who want to expand their skills for more impact
- Workplace learning and performance professionals who want to lead change and improve individual, team, and enterprise-wide performance in organizational settings
Cancellation Policy for Bundled Registrations:
The full priced fee for each course already taken by a participant will be retained by CCAPS. The reminder of the bundle fee will be reimbursed to the participant.