Project management is a critical, in-demand skill set. Being a successful project manager requires a combination of process skills (gathering project requirements) and human interaction skills (leading a project team). This certificate will provide you with a strong foundation in both the technical and the interpersonal aspects of being an effective project manager.
- Lead and manage projects
- Negotiate and resolve conflicts
- Manage budget risk and change
- Build and motivate project teams
- Assure project control and successfully close projects
- Understand project management fundamentals
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who wants to assume a project management role
- Current project managers who want to increase their effectiveness in managing projects
- Project team members who wish to be more effective in their own roles
Cancellation Policy for Bundled Registrations:
The full priced fee for each course already taken by a participant will be retained by CCAPS. The reminder of the bundle fee will be reimbursed to the participant.