Registering for the entire certificate at once saves you 10%, a $278 savings!
Gain a solid understanding of Agile philosophy and the supporting methodologies such as Scrum, Lean, eXtreme Programming, and Kanban. Certificate participants will:
- Take a deeper dive into how requirements and quality assurance are approached differently in Agile frameworks
- Understand the role of leadership in Agile, and the paradigm shift Agile brings for project vs. product, individual vs. team approach, and management vs. leading
- Examine the role of “Agile Coach,” the mindset, and the behaviors a coach models while serving a team
- Study advanced methods for teams, team dynamics, and what metrics can be used to help teams understand where they are in their Agile journey.
- Courses listed in recommended sequence
- It is strongly recommended Agile Fundamentals is taken before other courses in certificate
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone looking to learn the Agile and Scrum basics
- Agile team members, managers, and leaders
- Business analysts, project managers, DEV, QA
Cancellation Policy for Bundled Registrations:
The full priced fee for each course already taken by a participant will be retained by CCAPS. The reminder of the bundle fee will be reimbursed to the participant.
Registering yourself with a credit card?
Click Add to Cart. You will be asked to select your course sections later in the registration process.
University of Minnesota Employees
If you are a U of M employee seeking to use the employee discount, you must register for each course individually. The employee discount cannot be applied to the reduced certificate bundle price.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form