Registering for the entire certificate at once saves you 10%, a $278 savings!
Gain a solid understanding of Agile philosophy and the supporting methodologies such as Scrum, Lean, eXtreme Programming, and Kanban. Certificate participants will:
- Take a deeper dive into how requirements and quality assurance are approached differently in Agile frameworks
- Understand the role of leadership in Agile, and the paradigm shift Agile brings for project vs. product, individual vs. team approach, and management vs. leading
- Examine the role of “Agile Coach,” the mindset, and the behaviors a coach models while serving a team
- Study advanced methods for teams, team dynamics, and what metrics can be used to help teams understand where they are in their Agile journey.
- Courses listed in recommended sequence
- It is strongly recommended Agile Fundamentals is taken before other courses in certificate
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone looking to learn the Agile and Scrum basics
- Agile team members, managers, and leaders
- Business analysts, project managers, DEV, QA
Cancellation Policy for Bundled Registrations:
The full priced fee for each course already taken by a participant will be retained by CCAPS. The reminder of the bundle fee will be reimbursed to the participant.