Registering for the entire certificate at once saves you 11% which is the equivalent of a free one-day course, that's a $490 savings!
As the main liaison between business and IT departments, the business analyst is responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements and translating them into functional design specifications that can be executed by IT development teams. This certificate helps you develop the competencies that will ensure your success in this role.
- Identify business needs and the costs and benefits of addressing them technically
- Formulate business specifications for developing and implementing technical solutions
- Bridge the gap between business and IT with common project definitions and requirements
- Use data modeling techniques to analyze and improve business processes
Who Should Attend:
- Business analysts, project managers, IT professionals
- Anyone responsible for eliciting business requirements and aligning IT solutions with business needs
- Anyone serving as a liaison between a business unit and an IT solution provider
Cancellation Policy for Bundled Registrations:
The full priced fee for each course already taken by a participant will be retained by CCAPS. The reminder of the bundle fee will be reimbursed to the participant.