DescriptionExplore strategies and techniques to find and keep great employees that meet your organization's needs.
Find and select qualified candidates
Traditional recruiting strategies once considered satisfactory seem outmoded and ineffective in today's employment environment. This course offers techniques that go beyond merely generating a pool of qualified candidates. Learn the skills you will need to attract, recruit and select qualified individuals who can meet the growing and changing needs of your organization. Review the importance of cultural fit and the impact on your selection process along with learning about new recruiting methods and practices. Key topics include: high-demand skill sets for the future; referral based recruiting; talent messaging; social networking and dozens of other recruiting ideas that will help you stay ahead of your competition.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Identify and select candidates based on your organization's culture
- Create behavioral-based interview questions to improve selection
- Develop key messages and approaches important to talent today
- Acquire an overview of recruiting sources
- Apply strategies to retain your best employees
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Human Resource Generalist Certificate : Required Courses