DescriptionLearn the key components of a compensation plan, laws impacting compensation, use of salary survey data, and factors in a successful compensation program.
Gain an understanding of the components of an effective compensation system
Intended to attract, retain, and reward employees, compensation is as much an art as a science. As an HR generalist, you need a clear understanding of the logic behind various strategies to administer compensation plans and explain decisions. This course is designed for an HR generalist or representative who has little or no background in compensation and wants a broad overview of compensation practices and trends.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Understand the role of compensation and laws impacting compensation
- Identify the components of an effective compensation system
- Evaluate salary survey data
- Explore the factors of a successful compensation program
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Toward the Following:
- Human Resource Generalist Certificate : Required Courses