DescriptionBuild an effective project management plan.
The plan for a project is an important and necessary tool that will ultimately determine whether your project will succeed or fail.
This course will teach you how to create a detailed project plan that defines activities, scheduling, communication, solicitation, and procurement. You’ll learn about the structure of project plans, project schedules, responsibility assignments, key staffing requirements, and stakeholder communication. Additionally, you’ll cover other key project management skills, such as planning project budgets and risk assessment, so that your project will be a success.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- identify detailed project requirements.
- use a work breakdown structure (WBS) to accurately determine task sequencing, schedule, and budget.
- develop a plan to manage changes to project scope.
- develop a plan to communicate with all stakeholders.
- plan for any vendor procurements.
- identify and plan for potential project risks.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form
Applies Toward the Following:
- Project Management Certificate : Required