DescriptionFocus on creating a detailed project plan that defines activities, schedule, communication, solicitation, and procurement to create an integrated project plan.
Build an accurate and complete project plan to enable effective management of projects
A plan for the project is necessary to estimate resources, communicate project details to all stakeholders, assign roles, direct program work, and to measure and assess project status. The sections of the plan include the project charter and scope statement; schedule and important milestones; responsibility assignments; and key staffing requirements. Also key are project budgets, risk assessment and management, performance measurement baselines, and management review plans, as well as the project execution plan, and other subsidiary management plans.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Identify detailed project requirements
- Use a work breakdown structure (WBS) to accurately determine task sequencing, a schedule and budget
- Develop a plan to manage changes to project scope
- Develop a plan to communicate with all stakeholders
- Plan for any vendor procurements
- Identify potential project risks and plan to deal with them
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Toward the Following:
- Project Management Certificate : Required