DescriptionEngage learners and deliver high-impact training.
Great training content can only go so far. It’s also important to focus on how you deliver that content.
This course will teach you how to engage your learners so that you can increase how well learning sticks and job performance changes. Whether you are an experienced trainer or just starting out in the field, you’ll learn how to deliver high-impact, engaging training presentations.
This course uses a structured approach to explore skill transfer techniques and presentation skills for training preparation and execution.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- tailor learning activities to specific audiences.
- prepare for and facilitate learning activities.
- address and redirect challenging classroom behaviors.
- foster a positive and culturally inclusive learning environment.
- discover multiple training methods and find alternatives to PowerPoint.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form
Applies Toward the Following:
- Professional Train-The-Trainer Certificate : Required