DescriptionAcquire critical skills to engage learners and deliver high-impact training presentations
Bring your course alive for your learners! Great content can only go so far. By engaging your learners you can increase how well learning sticks and job performance changes. Whether you are an experienced trainer or just starting out in the field this course will help you deliver high-impact, engaging training presentations. This learner-focused course explores skill transfer techniques in addition to presentation skills and offers a structured approach to preparing for and delivering training.
Following the course you will be able to:
- Tailor learning activities to specific training audiences
- Prepare for and facilitate learning activities and select appropriate visuals to enhance learning
- Address and manage challenging participants
- Foster a positive and culturally inclusive learning environment
- Discover multiple training methods including alternatives to Power Point
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Toward the Following:
- Professional Train-The-Trainer Certificate : Required