DescriptionGet a practical introduction to current practices and trends in employee benefits.
With employee benefits becoming more expensive and more complex, you need to equip yourself to respond effectively to concerns and opportunities.
This course is designed for the HR generalist or representative who has little or no background in benefits and needs a practical introduction to the subject. The course will highlight current benefit practices and trends and help you develop the skills you need to establish an ongoing relationship with employees, benefit experts, and service providers. As an HR Professional, you’ll be enabled to help people understand their health benefits and make the right decisions.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- describe and define benefits terms and concepts (health, retirement, etc.).
- identify flexible benefits for your organization to consider.
- examine record-keeping systems for employee benefits.
- understand how to communicate and administer employee benefits.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form
Applies Toward the Following:
- Human Resource Generalist Certificate : Required Courses