DescriptionLearn what, when, and how to delegate.
If you are like most managers and supervisors, you can't do everything that needs to be done yourself. Delegation-transferring authority and responsibility to others-gives you more time to devote to critical job responsibilities while giving your employees a sense of empowerment and allowing them to grow and develop. Plus, managing versus doing makes you and your employees more effective.
This course focuses on three major steps of delegation: assessing the work to be delegated, implementing the delegation process, and following through on delegated tasks.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Overcome barriers to delegation
- Analyze the task and the employee so that you can delegate appropriately
- Prepare delegation plans
- Communicate clearly what you want and expect
- Monitor performance, provide feedback, and assess results
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Toward the Following:
- Supervision Certificate : Required