DescriptionLearn what, when, and how to delegate.
If you are like most managers and supervisors, you can't do everything that needs to be done yourself. Delegation—the transferring of authority and responsibility to others—is one of your most important tools.
Using delegation, you’ll give yourself more time to devote to your critical job responsibilities, while giving your employees a sense of responsibility and empowerment.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- overcome barriers to delegation.
- analyze the task and the employee so that you can delegate appropriately.
- prepare delegation plans.
- communicate clearly what you want and expect.
- monitor performance, provide feedback, and assess results.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form
Applies Toward the Following:
- Supervision Certificate : Required