DescriptionUnlock your leadership potential.
Managers and other professionals who get ahead know how to lead as well as manage. This course will help you understand the nature of leadership and the challenges leaders face. You will learn to differentiate between management and leadership, analyze your leadership potential, and improve your relationships with employees by developing your influencing, communication, and coaching skills. You will also receive practical tips and techniques for using a range of leadership styles to expand your leadership ability.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Identify the qualities of effective leadership
- Assess your leadership style and its impact
- Build credibility and support
- Motivate others by understanding their individual differences
- Meet multiple demands and prioritize projects
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Toward the Following:
- Management Practices Certificate : Required