DescriptionBring out the best in people and learn how to build and maintain interpersonal relationships that affect your job performance.
Bring out the best in people
Wherever you work and whatever you do, it's important to know how to deal with people skillfully and sincerely. This course presents skills for building and maintaining those interpersonal relationships that affect job performance. You will learn ways to be diplomatic and positive without compromising your position or diminishing your authority. The course is action-oriented with activities designed to help you renew your enthusiasm for working with people, while doing and saying the right thing.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Manage your attitudes, reactions, and feelings
- Prevent people from pushing your hot buttons
- Recognize when and how to let someone save face
- Defuse volatile situations
- Avoid verbal and nonverbal slip-ups
- Refrain from taking an adversarial position
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Communications Certificate : Elective Courses