DescriptionAssess the impact and well-being of the HR function.
A skillful HR audit can identify the positive HR practices and their impact on productivity. The audit can suggest corrective measures, minimize legal risk, and stimulate constructive thinking. Especially useful for those in newly formed HR functions or those wishing to re-focus their function, this course offers practical guidance in audit techniques, data collection and analysis, and action planning and reporting. Each participant will receive a Human Resource Audit Manual.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Understand the audit process and its components
- Identify the differences between strategic and tactical perspectives in auditing
- Assess an organization's vulnerability to risk
- Learn change management tactics
- Create audit questions for specific HR areas
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Toward the Following:
- Human Resource Generalist Certificate : Required Courses