DescriptionDevelop the tools and explore the approaches that are critical in a coaching relationship.
Increase performance while developing effective employees
Coaching is more than just resolving performance problems; it is an ongoing investment in the growth and development of others. Skilled coaches can foster new levels of commitment and performance by identifying and leveraging their staff's talents.
This course defines the role of the coach, describes communication behaviors critical to the coaching relationship, and explores various approaches to coaching and the appropriateness of each.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Develop a coaching mind-set
- Define what coaching is and the basic skills required for effective coaching
- Understand and apply coaching conversation skills to elicit maximum performance from employees
- Provide a five-step coaching model to assist in structuring coaching relationships over time
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Toward the Following:
- Supervision Certificate : Required