DescriptionIncrease performance and develop effective employees.
Coaching is more than just resolving performance problems: it is an ongoing investment in the growth and development of others.
Skilled coaches can foster new levels of commitment and performance by identifying and leveraging their staff's talents.
This course defines the role of the coach, describes communication behaviors critical to the coaching relationship, and explores various approaches to coaching and the appropriateness of each.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- develop a coaching mind-set.
- define what coaching is and the basic skills required for effective coaching.
- apply coaching conversation skills to elicit maximum performance from employees.
- provide a five-step coaching model to assist in structuring coaching relationships over time.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form
Applies Toward the Following:
- Supervision Certificate : Required