DescriptionHire the best candidates.
The success of a company is directly related to the quality of people brought into the organization. HR plays a key role in identifying candidates, but it is ultimately up to the supervisor to make sure the best person for the position is hired. You will learn how to identify the most qualified candidates for your organization, while making sure that you are conducting the interviewing and hiring processes both legally and effectively. We will walk you through each step of the interviewing and hiring process and you'll leave with all of the training and materials you need to successfully interview and hire in the 21st century.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Create a performance profile of the ideal candidate
- Learn interview techniques, tips, and tools to manage the interview process
- Maximize your recruiting efforts to hire the best candidates
- Understand the legal issues in the interviewing and hiring process
- Determine when you can and cannot conduct pre-employment testing such as personality profiles, physical examinations, and drug testing
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Toward the Following:
- Supervision Certificate : Elective