DescriptionHire the best candidates.
The success of a company is directly related to the quality of people brought into the organization.
In this course, you will learn how to identify the most qualified candidates for your organization, while making sure that you are conducting the interviewing and hiring processes both legally and effectively. We will walk you through each step of the interviewing and hiring processes, and you'll leave with all of the training and materials you’ll need to successfully interview and hire in the 21st century.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- create a performance profile of the ideal candidate.
- use interview techniques, tips, and tools to manage the interview process.
- maximize your recruiting efforts to hire the best candidates.
- understand the legal issues in the interviewing and hiring processes.
- determine when you can and cannot conduct pre-employment testing, such as personality profiles, physical examinations, and drug testing.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form
Applies Toward the Following:
- Supervision Certificate : Elective