DescriptionEnhance your employees’ talent with training and coaching.
As a supervisor, knowing how to maximize your employees’ potential is an essential skill.
This course will provide you with a wide variety of tools and techniques to enhance your employees’ talent through orientation, training, and coaching. You will develop the mindset and skills to leverage the strengths of your workers through a comprehensive performance management process.
The process will help you create a talent profile, set effective performance goals, and build the performance climate that your employees need to achieve stellar results.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- implement a thorough performance management process.
- manage performance with goals, standards, and measurements.
- support your employees’ professional development with orientation plans and resources.
- conduct planning, feedback, coaching, and performance reviews.
- provide regular coaching and on-the-job training to improve performance.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form
Applies Toward the Following:
- Supervision Certificate : Elective