DescriptionBuild the performance climate that your employees need to achieve stellar results.
Enhance your employees' talent through orienting, training and coaching
Knowing how to maximize your employees' potential is an essential skill you need to thrive in your supervisory role. This course will provide you with a wide variety of tools and techniques to enhance your employees' talent through orienting, training, and coaching. You will develop both the mindset and skill set to leverage the strengths of your direct reports through a comprehensive performance management process. The process will help you create a talent profile, set effective performance goals, and build the performance climate that your employees need to achieve stellar results.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Implement a thorough performance management process
- Establish goals, standards, and measurements - and manage performance against them
- Assure that an orientation plan and resources to support professional development plans are provided for your direct reports
- Conduct planning, feedback, coaching, and performance reviews
- Provide regular coaching and on-the-job training to improve performance
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Toward the Following:
- Supervision Certificate : Elective