DescriptionWrite concise, professional reports and proposals that inform and persuade readers.
Report and proposal writing plays an essential role in your career.
This course will help you to plan, draft, and edit these crucial documents so they’re reader-friendly. You will learn to select the appropriate level of detail and present unbiased facts and data clearly and concisely.
In addition, you’ll learn how to distinguish between different types of proposals and reports, such as progress reports, feasibility reports, recommendation reports, and executive summaries.
Whether you are responding to a request for proposal (RFP) or creating one from scratch, you’ll pick up essential tips that will make your proposal or report stand out.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- determine what your reader needs to know to make informed decisions.
- identify your audience and adopt appropriate writing styles.
- guide readers by providing appropriate background information.
- structure your analysis and recommendations to produce desired action.
- use a systematic approach to review, revise, and edit reports.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form