DescriptionGain an overview of the most up-to-date human resource practices.
This course is designed to provide you with a broad overview and comprehensive update of the growing field of human resource management. It examines the variety of human resource functions performed in organizations and integrates major human resource management principles and concepts. Topics include the HR function and its operating environment, employee staffing, training and development, compensation and benefits, legalities, and career development. This course is designed for those interested in launching a career in human resources and/or for those seeking a comprehensive update of current HR practices.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Understand key functions of human resource management
- Update current HR workplace practices and handle new challenges
- Apply new HR tools, tactics, and resources
- Gain valuable resources for managing your human resource career
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Toward the Following:
- Human Resource Generalist Certificate : Required Courses