DescriptionGain an overview of the most up-to-date human resource practices.
This course will provide you with a broad overview and comprehensive update of the growing field of human resource management.
You’ll examine the variety of human resource functions performed in organizations and learn to use major human resource management principles and concepts in the real world. The course will cover the function of HR and its operating environment; employee staffing, training, and development; compensation and benefits; legal considerations; and career development.
This course is designed for those interested in launching a career in human resources and for those seeking a comprehensive update of current HR practices.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- understand the key functions of human resource management.
- update current HR workplace practices and handle new challenges.
- apply new HR tools, tactics, and resources.
- use valuable resources for managing your human resource career.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form
Applies Toward the Following:
- Human Resource Generalist Certificate : Required Courses