DescriptionWrite effective policies and procedures that are easy to understand and apply.
Whether you are preparing full-fledged policy and procedure manuals or simply a one-page sheet of directions, your readers need to understand your materials their first time through.
In this course, you’ll learn how to plan, write, edit, and publish successful policies, procedures, manuals, and other directives.
Users will find your writing easy to understand, reference, and apply correctly, and they’ll care enough to remember to use it.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- assess what belongs in your organization's policies and procedures.
- analyze your intended audiences and align policies and procedures with their values.
- write, update, and purge your policies and procedures.
- spot words that can create legal or organizational trouble.
- design a highly readable page layout.
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (612) 624-5359.
To register for all courses at once and receive a 10% discount, click on the Business Writing or Human Resource Generalist Certificate link below.