DescriptionManage project risk successfully.
All projects contain some risks, but it’s how you manage these risks that has the greatest effect on project success.
In this course, you will learn how to identify risks, conduct risk management planning, apply risk analysis, and create a risk response plan.
This course will also teach you how to see risks not as threatening, but often as positive opportunities.
You’ll be introduced to practical risk assessment and management processes, tools, and techniques in a context of organizational cultures, attitudes, and behaviors.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- recognize the need for risk and opportunity management.
- lead your team to identify and effectively manage project risks and opportunities.
- use risk management techniques to initiate and manage change requests.
- identify new risks and update the risk response plan accordingly.
- integrate risk management with other project management activities.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form
Applies Toward the Following:
- Project Management Certificate : Required