DescriptionDiscover strategies to mold and motivate your project team through team building and for solid decision-making.
Discover strategies for molding and motivating your project team
Influencing and motivating others without formal organizational authority is one of the project manager's biggest leadership challenges. The key to doing so lies in understanding your team members and fostering the idea that everyone is working toward the same goal.
This course provides project managers with the initial step in a life-long process of developing leadership competency. You will discover strategies for effective team building and for solid decision-making. In addition, you will learn how to balance representing both the client and your team while working on a project.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Recognize the organizational culture and its influence on project teams
- Use a leadership style that positively influences the project team
- Take appropriate action to influence others
- Build team orientation within a project
- Understand at a suitable level all issues associated with a project
- Facilitate solutions across all issues related to the project
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Project Management Certificate : Required