DescriptionUnderstand the roles; responsibilities; and processes, tasks, and techniques that a business analyst uses.
In this introductory course, participants will receive an overview of the role, responsibilities, discipline, and practices of business analysis. We will identify skills students may already have from outside experience that carry into this role.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Identify the essential roles and key players of projects
- Define the mindset, role, and responsibilities of successful business analysts
- Describe what is meant by progressive elaboration and why different types of requirements are needed
- Differentiate between project, system, and business analysis related methodologies
- Understand and develop an awareness of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®), the industry standard of commonly used business analysis practices, developed by IIBA
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
To register for all courses at once and receive a 10% discount, click on the Business Analaysis Certificate link below.
Applies Toward the Following:
- NEW Business Analysis Certificate : Required Courses