DescriptionUnderstand the roles, responsibilities, and what the process, tasks, and techniques that a business analyst uses.
This course is a 1-day introduction to the business analyst role and responsibilities as well as an overview of the processes, tasks and techniques business analysts use to perform in their role. This course looks at the role vs. discipline and practices helping identify skills one already has from non-BA experience that carry into the BA role.
Following the course you will be able to:
- Understand the roles and key players of projects
- Understand the mindset, role, and responsibilities of successful BAs
- Describe what is meant by Business Requirements and why they are needed
- Differentiate between project, system and business analysis related methodologies
- Understand and develop awareness of the BABOK - Industry standard of commonly used business analysis practices
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
To register for all courses at once and receive a 10% discount, click on the Business Analaysis Certificate link below.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Business Analysis Certificate : Required Courses