DescriptionUncover opportunities for improvement in your processes.
Improving business performance requires detailed knowledge and involvement from beginning to end. You need to understand current process performance and define customer requirements, as well as be able to execute improvement projects effectively.
In this course, you’ll learn how to map a process, design a measurement system, measure process performance, identify gaps, select and apply improvements, and evaluate the results.
Through a hands-on simulation, you’ll uncover where and how to improve your business process to create the best results for your company and your customers.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- identify key process measures and trends.
- measure capability, capacity, and variability in your process.
- analyze and translate key customer gaps.
- choose the right improvement tactics.
- measure and maintain improvements.
- recognize and avoid common pitfalls.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form