DescriptionMaking the invisible visible in your processes
Performance improvements need to start with grasping current process conditions and customer needs. This requires mapping the process, getting the voice of the customer, designing a measurement system, measuring process
Students will learn through hands on simulation how to understand current process performance, define customer(s) requirements, and charter/execute a project to improve.
Following this course you will be able to:
- Identify key process measures and trend performance
- Measure capability, capacity and variability in your process
- Analyze and translate key customer gaps
- Understand how to select your improvement tactics
- Measure and maintain gains
- Recognize common pitfalls
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be faxed to (612) 624-5359.
To register for all courses at once and receive a 10% discount, click on the Business Process Improvement or Supervision Certificate link below.