DescriptionProduce powerful content and clear writing.
Writing technical documents effectively has become a vital business skill.
This course will give you the tools and approaches you need to get started in technical writing.
Since most of us communicate in many different situations, the course provides you with strategies for dealing with constraints of audience, purpose, and formality. You will also explore form, style, clarity, and structure in detail, with samples and exercises provided throughout the course to reinforce these concepts.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- plan writing projects with a thorough understanding of your target audience.
- format technical documents to speed comprehension
- appreciate document structure and the stylistic strategies.
- improve your linguistic precision to avoid confusion and ambiguity.
- effectively combine words and images in technical documents.
CANCELLATIONS are subject to a ten-percent processing fee if received 5 or fewer working days before the program start. REFUNDS are not granted if you cancel on or after the first day of the program. Notice may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (612) 624-5359.
To register for all courses at once and receive a 10% discount, click on the Business Analysis, Business Writing, or Project Management Certificate link below.