DescriptionCoach individuals to peak performance.
Leaders and change agents must be able to coach individuals and organizations to develop, learn quickly, and adapt to change.
The role of a coach is to bring out the best in others, guiding them to face challenges with skill and confidence. In this course, you will practice effective coaching strategies and use a proven process to take your ability to the next level. You will learn positive tactics for supporting others through change and how to effectively challenge the resistance that blocks high performance and necessary change.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- understand and leverage your role as a coach to create and sustain individual change.
- identify and develop your strengths as a coach.
- discover how to coach others in a way that brings creative solutions, accountability, and exceptional results.
- deal effectively with individual resistance and defensiveness.
- create productive outcomes by dealing effectively with difficult conversations.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form