DescriptionManage large-scale change.
In today's rapidly changing and highly competitive business environment, business leaders are constantly searching to improve results through organizational change.
This course will provide you with methods, tools, and models for effectively managing and leading complex change initiatives. You will engage in dynamic discussions, case study applications, and experiential exercises designed to enhance your understanding of large-scale change initiatives. Ultimately, you will apply the effective techniques, tools, and templates to gain experience as a change manager.
At the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- link a large-scale change to business goals.
- use effective techniques to lead large-scale intervention strategies.
- assess, design, develop, implement, and measure change strategies.
- apply models and tools to lead complex change initiatives.
Registering yourself with a credit card or U of M EFS number?
Select your preferred section and click Add to Cart.
Registering others or via other means (check, invoice, third-party credit card)?
Register using the Other Payment Type Form
Applies Toward the Following:
- Organization Development Certificate : Required